MiniExcel is a portable spreadsheet program for Java enabled mobile phone and BlackBerry handheld. It helps you to keep track of your money, expenses, budget and anything you like wherever you are.
MiniExcel is small and yet powerful. It supports common arithmetic calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and power, scientific functions like SIN, COS, TAN, LOG, LN, etc. See the next section for a complete list of features.
With support of currency and percentage, you can easily calculate government and service taxes, maintain your shopping list and prices, input your daily or monthly expenses. The process is simple once you have setup your formula. You can work with the aid of Quick Number Edit to input date and number (including currency, decimal number and percentage) quickly.
Some features of MiniExcel include:
- Optimized for small and portable mobile phone.
- 26 columns (A to Z) and 99 rows (1 - 99). No resize is required. Number of cells can be used that depends on available free memory.
- Arithmetic calculations: addition (+), subtraction (-), multiplication (*), division (/) and power (^).
- Relational operators: equal to (=), not equal to (<>), greater than (>), smaller than (<), greater and equal to (>=) and smaller and equal to (<=).
- Supported functions: SUM, IF, AND, OR, NOT, ABS, SIN, COS, TAN, ASIN, ACOS, ATAN, POWER, LOG, LN, EXP, SQRT, INT, ROUND, COUNT, AVERAGE, RAND, NOW, TODAY, DATE, TIME, DATEVALUE, TIMEVALUE, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, PI and E.
- Supported data type: decimal value, currency, percentage, date/time, boolean and string.
- String concatenation (&).
- Auto alignment based on data type.
- Custom format for number, currency and date/time.
- Cut/copy a cell or a range of cells to clipboard, paste it to any target cell location.
- Insert/delete column/row.
- Set column width.
- Quick Number Edit. Input date and number like currency, decimal value and percentage easily with this feature.
- Function Key. Function key is similar to windows system's shortcut key. With combination number of keys pressed, certain function will be triggered and run. You will find this feature handy for you to work with your data.
- Internet enabled. You can download and upload your data to a server.
- Integrates with Excel and Quicken.
A good spreadhseet program for Blackberry.